1. Watch Digimon (since it's far superior to Pokemon in just about every way, there's no reason not to!)
2. Tune into the episode entitled, "THE DARK NETWORK OF ETEMON" (Episode 15)
3. When the Kids arrive at the village, start paying close attention when the welcoming feast begins (the kids are sitting together on the floor at the back of a red-floored room).
4. You might need to record this part with a VCR, and play the scene back in slow-motion, as it happens very quickly.
5. When Biyomon and Palmon are sitting next to each other on the floor and talking, a Pagumon walks by.
6. After the Pagumon passes Biyomon, look closely (try to pause the tape here).
7. Biyo has two beaks! And I think she has four eyes, too, but I'm not sure.
The 15th Episode of Digimon; sharp eyes; a VCR with a frame-by-frame featureis strongly recommended